What is Permanent Make-Up?
Permanent Make-Up is a cosmetic procedure that places pigment just below the surface of the skin. This procedure allows your make-up to always look fresh and professionally applied.
Permanent Make-Up will never smear, smudge or run resulting in carefree great looking lips, enhanced eyes, and shapelier brows. Imagine looking that great after swimming showering or perspiring.
This is a safe professional procedure which has been approved by plastic surgeons and dermatologists for years. Local anesthetics are administered for all procedures resulting in a virtually pain free experience. As each patient is unique, so are the procedures which are carefully and artfully designed to best enhance their specific features. All colors are custom mixed. In our office, these procedures are performed by a trained and certified Micro Pigment Implantologist, licensed Cosmetologist and accomplished Fine Artist. Your result is effortless beauty.
- Eyebrows - Whether they are too thin, need reshaping or just not there, you will enjoy those beautiful brows you have always admired.
- Eyeliner - Perfectly flawless liner that will never smear or smudge.
- Lips - (lip liner or full lip color) Create that voluptuous look, reshape an uneven lipline or just enjoy not having to worry about bleeding lipstick.
- Camouflage - Areola restoration. Blend sun spots, scars and dark undereye circles.
Why Permanent Make-Up?
- Saves time - no longer will you need to apply your eyeliner, brow or lip pencil.
- Ideal for those who possess a disability that would complicate the process of conventional make-up application, such as arthritis or farsightedness.
- Never again have an allergic reaction or an eye irritation caused by conventional cosmetics.
- Have an active lifestyle? Permanent make-up will take you from the pool to the court looking great with no "touch-ups."
- Imagine waking up in the morning looking as good as you did last night.
- Who says looks fade? With permanent make-up, yours will last and last.